Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Stamping in Florida with Beth #4

Stamping with my sister the week that I was in Florida was enjoyable.  For this card we used the Celebrate Today set from the occasions catalog and the Irresistibly yours DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalog that can be gotten free till the end of March. The stamp set is a Photopolymer one - clear to make it easy to layer.  We did not layer anything on this card but the clear stamp was nice to be able to see right where we wanted to stamp.  We sponged color on the DSP paper to match the base of the card.  This was a fun card to make (we saw a similar one on pintrest)   thanks for stopping by and I love to read your comments.  Beths card is on the left and mine is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...