Here is the sketch
- this is a 6 1/2" x 4 3/4" card so cut your strawbrry slush cardstock 9 1/2" first then turn and make the 6 1/2" cut: score center at 4 3/4"
- cut your whisper white at 6 3/8" x 4 5/8" (I wanted a very narrow border if you like a wider border I suggest cutting a quarter inch smaller than the front)
- The diagonal piece came from the scraps on the base of the card, 1 5/8" x 6 1/2" I stamped the 2 ends of this piece with strawberry slush using the honeycomb stamp from the Butterfly Basics stamp set. positioned is across the card at an angle then cut off the ends that hung over.
- The DSP piece is cut 4" x 4 1 /2" centered this over the diagonal piece.
- Cut a smokey slate piece 6 1/2" x 2" added this over the dsp hugging the left side.
- The copic colored flowers are from the Indescribable Gift stamp set cut it out with the circle thinlit die. Sponged around the edge with black and popped up with dimensionals. (copic colored I don't have my blendabilities yet :(
- Stamp the butterfly from Butterfly Basics stamp set.with Pistachio Pudding then cut with the smallest butterfly in the butterflies thinlit die ( the stamp set and the thinlit die is offered as a bundle in the Occasions Catalog and saves you $$ like that). Add the butterfly with stampin' dimensionals placed two layers under the wing to make it stand out more. Lastly I added the candy dots to the center of the butterfly.
- added Love you sentiment with strawberry slush.
- Now that is the card : my vision and how I made it. I will also be adding this to the MOJO and Sentimental Sunday challenge. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my vision, why don't you give a challenge site a try.