Wednesday, July 30, 2014

SUO challenge 102

      The garden has kept me pretty busy (98qt. green beans, ). We raise most of our own food- garden, cows, pork, turkey, chickens......  I can just about year round but more so in the summer when the garden is producing.  Tonight I made Lemon Zucchini Bread, yum yum!  Okay enough of that on to stamping
.          
 I have had these 2 stamp sets and framelit for about a month and haven't had time to play with them.  It was so much fun to use them tonight and be creative!! I decided to check out some of  the challenge blogs that I enjoy entering and following, I Love challenges was the one that caught my eye tonight since it encouraged us to use a new product.   Let me know what you think of my vision and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the new "toys"- love the colors and the stamped images:-) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to play with new stuff and I'm glad that entering SUO meant a bit of time out from gardening and cooking. Love your pretty card with the soft pink background and dainty stamped images.

    ReplyDelete

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...