Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Stamping with Carole (and Nancy)

Nancy recently purchased the Swallowtail from stampin' up  I have been eye-balling this stamp for a long time and just haven't gotten it.  It was fun to use and Nancy graciously let me stamp a few to take home to play with so you may see it again in the future.  We each made this card and they all turned out differently which is great!!  No two people are the same and our personal stamping styles are different as well.  Don't you just love this about stamping?  I do!!!!  here is mine, I had to leave early so I didn't get pictures of the other 2.   I heat embossed the swallowtail with white embossing powder then sponged colors over it, starting with the lightest to cover all then adding 2 colors in the center to give it depth.  I like it, shows the detail in the butterfly beautifully, clean and simple!!   thanks for looking and I sure do enjoy reading comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...