Tuesday, June 2, 2020

TSOT #460


Guess when I was making this card I forgot to look at the theme - good thing we have this as an option.  I decided to make a swing card from a die I have with three squares, I  had some cute animal faces placed them on the squares (yep I substituted), colored them added my dsp and sentiment to complete the card.   Lots of birthdays and we live on a farm so I used the cow, pig, and chick (all of which we have).
 This view kinda shows how the squares will swing and are on a fold on the front of the tri-panel card.

Enjoy this one, I may have to try it with the suggested theme if I can find some time.  Would love to know what you think of this and be sure to check out all the other designers.




Optional Theme: Sweet Treats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...