Tuesday, April 24, 2018

TSOT #364 Butterflies

Hello and a good day to you.  Can you believe that it is the end of April already?  Time sure flies!!!  When I saw this optional theme butterflies I just knew that I had to some how use this background piece I made a while back with my color burst.  I was playing around with them and this is one of the finished pieces.  If you look real close you'll see the raised butterflies on the base of the card.  I used an embossing folder to achieve this look.  When I first finished it I wasn't sure I  liked it but now that the card is done I may have to try some other folders.
I took the liberty to turn the card so my panel with the three butterflies would go across the card, I didn't add a sentiment but plan to do that on the top of the yellow strip when I decide who will get this card and what the occasion will be. Thanks for stopping by and we really want you to join us with one of your creations.




    Try Stampin" on Tuesday  click here and it will take you to the web page with all the inspiration from the Design Team.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...