Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Try Stampin' Challenge 352

Ok  I guess you could say this is a "late" card.  What happens when your late? In school you might get docked in your grade, in the Dr. office you may have to wait a LONG time or reschedule your appointment, in Try Stampin' on Tuesday the card may not be on their web page.  Now the other thing about this card is that I Did Not follow the sketch!!  BUT I did SORTA follow the Theme: Time to Celebration
It has been snowing here in Ohio and that means celebration time because there is no school.  I know, I know I'm stretching that theme a bit. :0)

It's December and I found I had limited time to work on a card for this time around so I'm posting the card that my senior apartment complex folks are going to make today (Tuesday) unless the snow keeps coming and I don't feel it's safe to  go this afternoon.    I designed it with that in mind though and it could be used in January with a different saying.  Thanks for stopping, and have a Very Merry Christmas!





Try Stmapin' sketch and Theme:

Optional Theme: Time to Celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...