Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Pop and Twist Valentine for Try Stampin' Tuesday challenge 308

I have another card for you for the Try Stampin' Tuesday challenge.  I guess I'll be the outlaw this time since I'm not posting a card that uses the sketch.  I want everyone to remember that we suggest a sketch but that doesn't mean you can't enter if you don't want to use it. I am using the theme - hugs and kisses- as  my card was made for my husband for Valentines day.
Card Sketch:


I have been noticing this type of card on pinterest and wanting to make one, so since I had some time one day last week I sat down and Wala it came together.   :0)     Now I'm ready for Valentines Day and it won't sneek up on me.  How about you, do you make a special card for your "honey"?  Hope you join us with a card for this two weeks.  Have fun stamping!!!
                                             My Card: Pop and Twist Valentine



1 comment:

  1. The Pop and twist cards are fun to make aren't they? And they're easier than they look. The card you made certainly fits in with the theme very well.

    ReplyDelete