Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Try Stamping challenge 306 Hey, Chick

Hello everyone, here we are again with another Try Stamping challenge, boy did this really catch me off guard.  Seems like the last two weeks have just flown by.  Our challenge this time is a fun one and I decided to use some products from sale-a-bration catalog for it.  The bold and bright theme made me think of this designer paper and I thought a  fun stamp set to use would be the Hey, Chick set.  These products are available for free, would you like to know how you can earn them?  Leave your question with a way I can get back to you and I'll help you out!  Have a wonderful "stampendous" day.



Here is the sketch pattern:  Optional theme: Bold and Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...