Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Try Stampin On Tuesday #280

             Hey why don't you Try Stampin on Tuesday????    :0)

You know it's okay to Try even if it isn't Tuesday.  :0)      This is a 2 week challenge sketch with the theme of Splash, I had fully intended to use both the sketch and theme, had a card pictured in my mind but life happens sometimes.  My 92 yr. old mother in law landed in the hospital.  As of this post typing she is doing well and should be going home soon. (By the way - she is amazing she still cleans house for a couple of  people, works in the garden, and is so giving and helpful to her large family.)

I quickly put this card together and followed the sketch only.  That is one of the reasons I like this site, you have the freedom to use or not use what is posted.  Here is the sketch used for the next 2 weeks, if you so choose.

Here is my Vision of this wonderful sketch, ( I may yet have to make the other card that is still floating around in my head)   :0)


Vertical Greetings Stamp Set
Card Stock:  Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Ink:  Brown, Sweet Sugarplum, Delightful Dijon  Craft White(rolled the circle in this to make it stand out a bit)
Extras:  Blooms and Bliss DSP,   In Color Enamel Shapes, Petal Burst Embossing Folder

Well that's it for now, I do love reading comments so let me know what you think of my take on this great sketch, and thanks for stopping by Vicki's Visions

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...