Saturday, July 9, 2016

Flourishing Phrases bundle

This new stamp set and thinlits dies bundle is a beauty!!  I really love all the different occasions it can be used for. (The font has a nice mix to give it some character.)  The thinlit set has 10 different dies that really are lovely!!   I used three of the dies, the one on the front matches the big stamp in the stamp set.  I cut multiples and layered them to make it have more depth.  The strip behind it is the new embossing folder called Petal Burst.  I used two new in colors, Emerald envy and Peekaboo Peach.  If you keep scrolling down you'll see that this is an easel card (the other two dies are shown inside) and will stand up when opened.  thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...