Saturday, May 7, 2016

Margaret's Stamp camp #1 for May

Hello everyone, I had fun today coming up with this first card for Margaret's stamp camp on Tuesday.  You know the saying, April showers bring May flowers.  I planted a rose bush and some Dahlias, then headed to my craft room and I decided to try something new and have them do a little water coloring. I embossed the flower(on the retired list!!) on water color paper ahead of time as we have a limited time to do our two cards.  This is the gorgeous color Blackberry Bliss that will be retiring the end of this month.  I have become more of a purple lover and this color is so rich and deep that I know I'll miss it.  Thanks for taking a peek and if  you've got the time leave me a comment on which one of these cards you like the best.   Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...