Tuesday, May 10, 2016

April showers bring May Flowers TSOT # 270

    Hello all I can hardly believe it is May already and that a third of the year is over. Try Stamping on Tuesday or Not has another challenge my post title gives you a clue as to the theme.    May is one of my favorite months of  the year, Spring !! and I'm into the garden along with Flowers.  I love to decorate my porch with hanging flowers and I have to admit that I often lean towards yellows, oranges, and reds.  I'm limited as to what I can put there as it is mostly shade. I decided to CASE a card I saw on a video that I watched. If your not familiar with this acronym it stand for copy and share everything.  I embossed the flowers with white then covered the flowers with liquid frisket.  After letting it dry I stamped over and sponged with the retiring Tangelo Twist. I then rubbed the liquid frisket off with my fingers, looks like I missed covering a few places. Oh well I like it and think it gives the card a little more depth.  I was going to leave it with the Monochromatic look then decided to add the dragon fly with the retiring Mossy Meadow. The Happy Birthday came from an old set that was retired a few years back.  
    Speaking of retiring, did you know that this is the last month to order from the current catalog?  If you are in need of anything be sure to order soon with your demonstrator AND if by chance you don't have a demonstrator I'd be more than happy to help you out.  I will say that there is a price increase on some of the Accessories. Some of the retired items(stamps and accessories) are discounted anywhere from 20-50% .  There are items that are already unavailable and many getting close.
      Thank you again for stopping by and  if you look below you'll see the inspiration sketch and our theme- it is non other than Flowers!!
I decorated the inside and the envelope.

Theme: Flowers
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...