Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Try Stampin' On Tuesday challene 264

Here I am again, have you noticed that the Try Stampin' posts come every 2 weeks here?  Well that's because I am on the Team A of the blog.  There are two teams and each challenge runs for 2 weeks with them overlapping.  So that means a new sketch is posted every week, more fun, fun, fun!!!  Come join us either here on a blog or on facebook, Some can only see facebook so if you could and would join our Group: Try Stampin' on Tuesday or Not. and post your card there along with the blog page.

Ok ready for my card?  I was VERRRRRY loose with this sketch!!!!  let me show you my card then I'll show you the sketch.



You may be asking yourself...How does that follow the sketch well let me tell you about my Vision.

I turned the whole card sideways...The long piece on the right of this card I replaced with the railroad crossing sign and moved to the left.... The circle was viewed as the train.... and the long strip across the card is the railroad track.  The three dots are my choo, choo, choo...

So there you have it, what is your take on this lovely sketch, it's all in the eye of the beholder!!!!  Come play with us, we'd love to see what you can do with this. Oh yes, the theme is helping hands....hmmm how can I apply that?  It does take many hands to run a train, maintain the track.... how                                                   does that sound?  :0)     Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by, hey
                                          here's a novel thought... Leave me a comment and tell me what you think
                                          of my vision on this one!  I'd really love to hear what you think of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...