Sunday, March 20, 2016

Impression Obsession challenge - Easter Fun

Dreaming of Spring and Easter is on the way.  A friend and I decided to try our hand at the IO challenge.  I have never made a completely IO card before and it was fun.  You'll have to let me know what you think.  The bunnies are taking over!!!   :0)      A few flowers and the birds flying all remind me of Spring - Easter happiness.
Dies used:
Grass Border  # 060-1
Watering Can # 155 - A
Single Beach Chair # 190 - C   ( I thought it looked like a lawn chair)
Sm Bird Set # 154 - A
Rabbit Set # 168 - C
Mini Bunnies # 269 - N
Tiny Flowers #140 - D
Rectangle 6-1 Frames # 242 - YY

3 comments:

  1. You have created such a sweet springy scene, Vicki. I love bunnies and what a wonderful way to say, Happy Easter and welcome spring! Thanks for playing along in the IO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those bunnies. Love this! Such a fun scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your precious scene with all the birds and bunnies.

    ReplyDelete

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...