Monday, June 22, 2015

Sprinkles of Life #4

Hello all you bloggers, thanks for stopping by (I hope someone has even though I haven't had many comments).  I really wanted to use this set again and after looking on Pinterest I came up with this card which is a combination of many.  I took the card design from one card that I saw, I took the lattice from another card I saw and then drummed up the rest myself. This is what I came up with after all the inspiration that I looked at.......  Vicki's Vision



This is the second card that will be made at my Stamp Camp on June 23.  If you are interested in how this is made that is the place to be - Tuesday at 1 p.m.

I am probably prejudice but I think this turned out really cute,  it isn't hard just a little bit time consuming with punching all the flowers.  Anyone want to guess how I made the lattice and clouds?   Leave me a comment and everyone who answers correctly will have their name put in a pot and I'll draw one out to win a prize.  I will close this on the 30th of June happy guessing!! ( Now  remember you can't win if you don't leave a comment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...