Friday, June 19, 2015

Floral Wings and Butterfly Thinlits

I have 2 card to show you today, I made them both at the same time using the same In Colors from Stampin' Up.  Mint Macron (I've used this color numerous times in past posts) and paired it with Watermelon Wonder, and it is a wondrous color!  This is one of the new Hostess sets called Floral Wings and the new Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies works with the butterfly image. (this framelit works with the Watercolor Wings stamp set and coordinates with the butterflies thinlits dies also)  I love how Stampin' Up is incorporating more of their framelits/thinlits shapes in more than one stamp set!!

If you have this set or the Watercolor Wings let me give you a tip - Stamp the butterfly body after it has been cut with the Die. I found it super easy to do since these 2 sets are Photopolymer (clear).

Well I hope you like my cards, I will often look at the Pinterest site for inspiration and that is where I saw some cards very similar to this last card.  Have a wonderful day and I'll be seeing you again  :)
I hope.  Leave me a comment on which one you like best, I sure would appreciate it. Vicki


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...