Monday, May 19, 2014

MOJO 346

Using up scraps:
Started with the painters tape method behind the flower then added the flower stamped on Vellum. Found the pear pizzazz oval and soft sky apothecary accent die cuts in my scrap pile to use.  Added the baked brown sugar banner type shapes behind and put all this on the whisper white that I had sponged with the soft sky. Used Pear Pizzazz (?) glimmer brads - if not they matched- on the brown sugar strip placed on whisper white which really was cut straight I guess when I took the picture it looked jagged and the left edge of the white panel is also really straight. Oh yes, I added some paper piercing for a little dimension on the white panel that matches the soft sky die cut. Thanks for stopping by.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...