Friday, May 2, 2014

Gift Card holder

Good day to you  how about a gift card holder.  This is made with the retiring Card Base Pop 'n Cuts Base that Stampin' Up has in the catalog right now (till June).  The Embossing is a folder from Sale A Bration as is the DSP strip.  The Happy Birthday to you! is from the Label Love stamp set and used the matching punch.  I just love those matching products!!!  they make it so easy to get a nice look!! You too could do it!!  just a matter of stamping, punching, running paper through the big shot, cutting, and glueing!!!  I could show you just how easy it is, I'm available and would love for you  host a workshop.  I will coach you and we will have a make and take project that everyone who attends will do.  Contact me at vmilyard@gmail.com
 



1 comment:

  1. I love gift card holder cards and this one is so cute. Great job, my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...