Sunday, May 5, 2024

Secret Garden Retreat #1

 I did something I never thought I would do!!!  I joined a virtual retreat for the day. 

Secret Garden Virtual Retreat 2024.     

Received a box of supplies- stamps, stencils, embossing folders, Dies to cut out images, Blending tools, ink pads, white card stock,  gold metallic card stock, glitter card stock , and an apron.  Oh my so many goodies!!

  Yesterday May 4th they had 6 different instructors walking us through how to use the supplies.  It amazes me how all were so different and showed so many different techniques and tips on how to improve the end results. I’m going to post the cards on the next 6 days. 

Jaycee Gaspar instructor

This was a gate fold card,  embossed the front panel then cut the middle of the arch out.  The inside is a top folding card that were stenciled, I used some of my left over leaves for the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secret Garden #6

 Dawn Woleslagle- I believe this was my favorite class, I loved all the added steps Dawn showed us on how to do with the layering stencils W...