Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Art Impressions Tea Cup

 





 I had a birthday card that I needed to make for a very dear friend. She loves Tea so I decided to have a go at the Fairy garden tea cup stamp that Kendra designed for her fundraiser for the hospice house in Oregon where she worked.   This was my first time to put ink to the stamp, it seemed so daunting to me that I just hadn’t done it yet. It wasn’t as hard as I thought it might be. I like the way it turned out, I know there are things that I could’ve done better, but that’s the way it is with crafting. We always see our mistakes and wish we could’ve done it better.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for visiting & commenting on my blog post.
    Janis
    Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
    Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
    Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
    Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round

    ReplyDelete

Layers of Beauty 😊

 Okay I like this bundle!!😁  it is new and will be available to purchase in May 1st— oh that’s today😀.  If you’d be interested in knowing ...