Tuesday, September 14, 2021

TSOT #524 Patterned Paper / DSP

 I squeezed out some time to play along this week. I wasn’t sure about this theme of the DSP Paper. I like all the Designer series paper but I don’t find myself using them all that often. So actually this was a good challenge for me 😊.   I guess I just really like Stamping and the only stamping on this card is the sentiment, everything else came from a card kit. I used the BoHo blossom card kit from last year’s catalog it has a lot of designer series paper in the beautiful in-color moonlight madness, it will be retiring next year😕.  Since everything was in the kit I knew it would all go well together so this didn’t take much time at all. That’s one of the nice things about the kits, all the supplies coordinate and you can put together a card fairly quickly. If you are a new stamper that might be the way to get started. It takes all the guesswork out of it trying to figure out if things will look good together. Well I hope you’ll join us on this one. My gardening is coming to an end so I’m hoping I’ll be able to start posting something every week. (That’s my only excuse for not being here so often the last few months🥴)





Optional Theme: Patterned Paper / DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...