Tuesday, July 27, 2021

TSOT #517.Theme: Thank You

Our theme this week is... Thank you

I’ve been thinking lately how getting  a personal thank you card in the mail is so not done anymore and I believe it’s a shame!! Everyone needs a thank you and encouragement for feeling appreciated-a hasty text just doesn’t cut it!! Sending more thank you cards is something I know I need to do, how about you? Here’s a way to get at least one card done for someone who did something special or just IS someone special to you.  The personal touch of making a card is so special.

 Sooo let’s get out some supplies and make a card-are you with me😊 ?

I was in the creative mood and decided not to follow the sketch but center the card on the suggested theme. I’ve been playing around with the alcohol blends/Vellum technique for backgrounds and that’s what I used behind the sail boat and lighthouse. If you have any questions on this just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to answer. 

Have a lovely day.  Can you believe it’s almost August!!!!?!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...