Tuesday, January 12, 2021

TSOT challenge 489 Freebies Card!!

 Decided to use another new set for this card layout. A Touch of Ink is in the SAB catalog and the designer series paper(DSP) called Paper Blooms are what I paired together on this card and they are from the Sale A Bration(SAB) catalog. So I guess you could say that this card  was made with all freebies! I used Rococo rose for the card base it is a lovely color and one that I haven’t used very much.  I took my colors for this card right from the DSP.    Colored the hummingbird with markers. Cut two circles the white one I dotted with night navy.  I needed my hummer facing the other direction so I used my Stamparatus and did the mirror image technique. It’s really easy to do, take your silicone sheet place it in the stamparatus and stamp your hummer on it. If you Ink it and stamp again you will ensure that you have a good Ink coverage on your silicone sheet. Be sure not to move anything so your image will be in the exact same spot, that's the "wonderfulness"😊 of the Stamparatus!!!Then turn your silicone sheet over and rub it on your card stock it should imprint nicely. I did this twice so I could fussy cut the wing and pop it out, you probably can’t see that very well in the picture.
Thank you for stopping by, don’t forget it is Stampin’ Up’s biggest sale of the year with the mini catalog coming out and the SAB catalog letting you get free items for your purchase. 
 I'm a demonstrator so if you are in need of anything and don't have a demonstrator just let me know in the comments below,  I  would love to help you out or answer any questions.  Be sure to check out all the other designers and if you could take a minute and leave a little love through a comment it would be appreciated.  
The previous posting was a blog hop that I was a part of. There were 35 of us and if you have a bit of time you could check out some of those wonderful blogs.  Our theme was Something New and most used new products from the J-Jcatalog.  
Now it's your turn to make a card using this wonderful layout. ps- I didn't follow the theme on this one - die cuts - didn't use one!  😌  The goal is to get you stamping so....... Happy Stamping!

 


This will be a mix up challenge
Optional Theme: Die Cuts Only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...