Saturday, May 2, 2020

Reflection

I have a group of ladies that meet once a month for a card class.  These are seasoned ladies most of us have met together for probably the last 10 years. We’ve been giving each other challenges during this “stay at home time”. This time one of the ladies wanted us to do a long card. She challenged us to do a reflection card. It’s such a long card that I decided to do a little bit on the inside also so I have added that picture as well.
This card is 4 1/8 x 9 1/2 thereabouts. Fits an A-10 envelope
Watercolor paper, early espresso, white card base
I used many different products, stampin’ up pigments, markers and watercolor brush, markers(direct to paper),  a white crayon, and white shimmer paint.
Retired St.Up sets and one that wasn't St.Up 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...