Tuesday, October 22, 2019

happy halloween Challenge #431

My oh my where is this month going? Hey not just this month This YEAR!!!!
I have been wanting to use my embossing  paste lately  so I decided to use my stripe stencil. After the embossing paste dried I decided to put some color on it using the Momento black. It really seeped when I did the black and I was going to pitch it. But then I decided hey it’s Halloween I’ll make a card for Halloween and it doesn’t have to be perfect. I am not much of a ghost person so I put pumpkins/jack-o’-lanterns on the card. Since my black was still wet some of my pieces and my fingers were picking up the black ink so I just did a distressed look on all of them.
I’m wondering what you will do with this sketch and our theme of stripes. Can’t wait to see it!



    Theme - Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...