Thursday, August 22, 2019

Challenge 423 lovin’ in plaids

Hello everyone, so glad to be able to get a card done for this great challenge I turned the sketch for the focal point I water colored it at my mother-in-laws house during one if my days there. Seems my life has been a whirlwind lately!!
We have a nice and husband who are expecting and due in October. This will be a well loved little one as they had a miss carriage last year. Everyone is doing fine!!!  I have had this stamp for years and send a card to all the excited couples to let them know that I’m thinking and praying for them. Thanks for stopping by, be sure to check out all the other designers lovely cards. .







Theme:  plaids or checks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...