Tuesday, December 11, 2018

TSOT #388, a Birthday, celebrate

Hello, this was a quicky for me.  I have two sons with birthdays 6 days apart in December and that makes for a busy month.  Glad this sketch was a good one for son #4.  I used some Art Impression stamps to do the trees, he is in landscaping so I think he'll like it.  I turned the sketch and then instead of a circle I used a banner for the happy birthday.  It will definitely be a day to celebrate.



May you be blessed this season with the love of our heavenly Father and be filled with his Spirit.  Hope you all have a joyful Christmas filled with family, friends and love. See you all at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...