Tuesday, August 14, 2018

#376 Try Stampin' on Tuesday or Not



Hello, I have a fun interactive card for you today.  Out theme is "pop it up".  well my cards front panel will pop and swing out. I used a Crafty Cutts Dies designed by Michelle Cutts called the Flip-Flop  The front panel where the typewriter is will pop out when you pull on the little handle on the side.  By polling and pushing that piece the front panel will pop and swing open and close.  It can be made in three different sized and this is the medium size. Thanks for stopping in and don't forget to check out all the other designers cards AND come play with us!!!  We love seeing all your cards and the ideas you come up with, please remember that we make suggestions for you to stretch yourself but it isn't required. 


I wanted you to see how the front pops/swings out, it will lay completely back.  I wrote my birthday message on the back of the swing section.  I made a small video but when I add to this blog it won't play - anyone know how to do that on a blog?  When I click on the Insert Video icon I can pick a video to add and it seems to be downloading but this is all that comes up, any help would be appreciated. Just leave in the comments if you can help :0)
           Have a wonderful day and remember to do some stamping!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...