Wednesday, July 25, 2018

AOL for Try Stampin on Tuesday 😞

Sometimes life just gets busy and you wonder when you can get off the merry-go-round!!  We made a quick trip out west for a family reunion. Extended family we had never met before so that was nice, but really made me busy when we got home. The garden and I had ordered cherries and blueberries. They came in while we were gone so that needed taken care of right away. I work part time but this week I'm on for all week! All the work I needed to get done had be be finished before the 23rd. I had 4 days, felt like I needed to go to work so I could show down and rest. 😀 .
I'm planning to be back in the line up for the July 31st posting. The cards for the 24th posting we're fabulous, check them out!!
Happy stamping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...