Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Try Stampin' challenge 340

OH MY GOODNESS!! I can not believe it has been so LONG since I've posted.  My life has been just crazy the last couple months. Working part time, helping with Mother-in-law care, garden and canning, helping with sister that has leukemia. Three of the four took me out of the house. I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever enter my craft room again.  The work side is done now, I'm still heading out for care giving (away from home and out of town) but I am a LITTLE bit free.
Enough of all that, you came to see a card, I decided to try out a new Stamp set from Stampin' Up I ordered, I saw somewhere that Christmas is less than a 100 days 😱 yikes maybe we all better get busy with that little/big undertaking. I usually pick a pattern or two I like and make multiple cards. I'm still looking and trying out stamp sets.






Optional Theme: Petite Patterns 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...