Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Try Stampin #327 BOLDS!!!


Here I am again using this card sketch for two purposes. I decided to use the bolds and only used two colors that are in the new in-color line up.  Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist    I have a card class coming up and a manly card w as requested.  This card really could be used for anyone but definitely thought it fit the bill for a man.  What do you think?  My group makes two cards each month and if you come back tomorrow you can see the other card, made with the same stamp set; Happy Birthday Gorgeous.  My DT card for challenge 325 used the die that comes with this set.  I really wanted to show the ladies and gent that this set was quit versatile.
                  



Optional theme:  All pastels or All bolds


No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...