Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Try Stampin' on Tuesday

  When I designed this card front I had no idea what I would do with it. Sometimes when we make cards we use the same design and I wanted to try something different.   I ended up needing to angle my piece the opposite direction because I cut it backwards and the opposite side of this DSP just wouldn't work.  I hope you'll have fun using this and will join us by downloading a card on Try Stampin's page.  click here Try Stampin'  if you didn't come from that page and would like to see all the other designers ideas and join in on the fun.
   If you look clear to the end of this posting you'll see the inside of the card that I decorated with the scraps.



Optional theme is Angles

                                                       Inside of card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...