Monday, October 24, 2016

Thanksgiving bounty

Here is another easel card, I did tell you I enjoy making this kind of card  :0)   This one has a twist to it, it is a stair step easel card.

This stamp set is from the Stampin' Up holiday catalog, Basket of Wishes.  I'm a gardener so this one appealed to me, it has three different baskets and four different filler stamps.  It also has four different sayings that are so nice for the whole years use.  The strip below the leaf piece was made with the Seasonal Decorative Masks also from the holiday catalog.  I used one of the others in a previous post here.  They are so easy to use to make background papers. I like to attach them with washi tape to a scrap piece of card stock on two sides, usually left and bottom, then when I want to sponge on color I just slip my piece in and hold it down either with fingers or a small piece of washi tape.  It really helps keep the card stock I'm coloring to stay put and not move around.  Clean up with a baby wipe/ damp paper towel works great and it can be used over and again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...