Thursday, September 8, 2016

stamping with Carole #2

Here is the second card that I finished after stamping with Carole.     This mail box stamp is from Judith Stamps, Carole bought it and we added the vine climbing the post.  I had bought the little letter stamp and decided I wanted to put in the mail box.  Do you get/send snail mail?   There is nothing better than letting someone know that you've thought of them and made them a card to let them know.  I need to do better at sending cards for just that reason.  In this high tech world don't forget to do this!!   :0)
Wishing die is from Simon Says Stamp- I cut it out three times and then layered it up.  Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day. (maybe stamping!!)   :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...