Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Try Stampin' on Tuesday (OR another day :0)

Hello, it has been two weeks since I put my first Vision on for the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge.  I hope you feel lead to play with us, as usual we have a sketch and suggested theme for you.  I have to admit that this one hand me scratching my head.  Tried a few things but just didn't like them then I decided to really twist it up and flip the top piece and instead of banners I put balloons out the top with ribbon hanging down.  We have lots of birthdays in this family in the fall and winter.  I'm always needing a card for that purpose and decided this sketch would work for that.  Thanks a bunch for stopping by.  Vicki



Twist: Use ribbon


You can't tell but the candles are a small embossing folder that I have and I colored over the raised candles, when I finished I wasn't real thrilled with it and wished I'd just left them plain.  I'm sure I'm my worst critic so I left them.   Have a wonderful day, and tell me what you think.   Vicki
click here to go straight to Try Stampin' On Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...