Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Peaceful Petals reflection

Every Wednesday I receive an email from Splitcoast stampers with a new tutorial/technique. Since I wasn't busy in the kitchen today I decided to give it a try.  I think I really like the looks of this card and am really enjoying the water coloring techniques that I have been trying lately. I made my own stencil for this by stamping and then cutting the inside out so the shape was left on the plastic packaging I used so I would have it to use again and I will definitely be making some more! I used watercolor paper and Stampin' Up inks.  
     Thanks for stopping by and looking at my vision!
I had embossed this for the front but didn't like it so I used it as the inside and added the sentiment on a piece of watercolor paper left over from a previous card.  After taking the picture I saw the smudge and then added a popped up flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...