Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stamp Camp #1

I made this card a few weeks ago for a stamp camp. This is #1  using the new stamp set and matching dies, Flower Power, just love using them.  Not sure you can see all the dazzle on it but we used a good bit of glitter glue.  Now I am NOT a glitter person but I think I could come to like the glitter glue!!  The new Embossing folders with 2 frames was put on a white layer then covered up with a post it note that I cut out. We then sponged the circles on the card and sponged the edge to bring it all together.  Stamped, cut and popped up the flowers, the blue one has 3 layers and we hand cut the top two so they were smaller.  what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...