Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pheasant Group

Here are the cards that my Pheasant group  made - I usually make these pretty basic and fairly easy, all the layers are pre-cut, and ribbon tied before I go.  They will work for valentines day or anniversary cards which is what they requested. They really enjoy embossing so I usually try to add that in some way to each card, the green Love card has the perfect dots on the green and the bird house card has the retired cloud on the blue piece. This is a group that pays me to bring cards for them to make and they don't buy products so I often use retired stampin' up and store bought(ribbon) products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...