Monday, January 27, 2014

MOJO Monday challenge 330

They said tall and skinny so I made mine tall and skinny!!!  This card fits an envelope size                 4 1/8 x 9 1/2  I decided to use some new products that I haven't played with yet and this is what I came up with.  We have LOTS of men in this family so I used colors they wouldn't be offended with, Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight all set on a Smokey Slate base.  the starburst framelits die and stamp set- starburst sayings along with the chevron punch compliment the watercolor wonder dsp from the celebrate the everyday mini catalog.  I just couldn't throw away all the chevron pieces so I added them to the inside of the card to spruce it up a bit.  The white strip was cut with one of the starburst circles at top and bottom to help tie it all together.  Hope you like my vision of this MOJO monday sketch. 




 


 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love all those chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki did you get your replacement stamp pads of find you missing ones?

    ReplyDelete

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...