Sunday, April 7, 2013

"Milk filter" flowers

Nothing should be wasted, right?  well this is my milk filter flower card.  My son milks a goat and we strain the milk after seeing many of the strainers go in the trash I thought surely there is something I can do with those and what else would I decide on other than stamping!!!!  Now before you get to excited I do want you to know that I did wash the filters before using them :)   So on to the flowers, the pink is a solid stamp and I just stamped then added some highlights with a marker. the orange flowers are an outline stamp and after stamping I added color with a blender pen.  Since these flowers are in the secret garden set I used the die to cut them.  Okay there you have it now I just need to try some other ideas with my milk filters,  come back soon and see the next samples.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...