Tuesday, June 25, 2019

TSOT 414 summer fun

 When I saw the theme of summer fun, and knew I need some cards for a couple little boys. This stamp set jumped into my mind even though it’s an old one-- it just said please use me again!! I’ve always liked this set for young children since it definitely goes with summer and what child doesn't like summer. I dissected my stamp by taking it off the block and putting it in my stamparatus that way I could color my bicycle many different colors and stamp it over and over again and it lined up exactly!!!! That's just one of the many things I love, Love, LOVE about the stamparatus!!  If you don't know what it is and would like more information on it just leave me a question in the comments below and a way to get back with you and I'd be more than happy to share my LOVE with you on the fabulous "power" tool in the stamping world.  I stamped the sunglasses all over the white piece to make my own background paper.  When riding a bicycle in the summer one needs sun glasses on right?😉  thanks for stopping.

                                           



Optional Theme: Summer Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...